THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jumat, 29 Mei 2009

AppoiNtMent

1. Making an appointment

  • I'd like to make an appointment with...
  • I want to make an appointment to see...
  • I'd like to make an appointment to see...
  • I'd like you to come and see me
  • Can I come and see you?
  • I'll be there
  • What about...?
2. Accepting an appointment (menerima sebuah janji)
  • All right, see you there (sampai berjumpa disana)
  • No problem, I'm free on (tidak masalah, saya sedang tidak sibuk)
  • Be there on time
  • I'll wait for you there
  • It's a deal
3. Canceling an appointment (menolak janji)
  • I'm sorry. I'm very busy (saya minta maaf, saya sedang sibuk)
  • I'm terrible sorry I have to put of my appointment
  • I'm afraid I have to postpone my appointment with

0 komentar: